Volunteering and civic engagement are important to me. That is the main reason I’m running for Town Council. I work hard and fight hard for the things that are important to me. Raymond is important to me. I was born and raised in Southern Alberta. My wife, Clarissa (ZoBell) Foss, has deep Raymond roots. Our 4 kids are 5th generation Raymondites. I have been involved in volunteering in this community from the moment we chose Raymond as our home. That volunteering has included the Chamber of Commerce Trade Show Committee, the Historical Society, the Town’s Broadband Committee, Town’s Historic Resource Committee and in my Church. Professionally, I am a web designer and developer. I have over 15 years experience in the information technology and communications industries. I currently work for the University of Lethbridge. Over the coming weeks, I’ll share more about how my perspective and background will be an asset on Town Council.
- Creating a business-friendly community
- Supporting volunteerism and community involvement
- Owning and celebrating our unique identity
- Using our past to create new opportunities
- Using technology to enhance openness
- Enhancing our green spaces